From ResourceSpace Documentation Wiki
ImageMagick must be installed.
Add the following to your config.php:
This will use the default watermark (which is excessively visible for demonstration purposes - your own watermark should probably be more transparent). You can use your own and alter the above line to point to it. It should be a PNG file, suitable transparent so your photo is visible underneath.
- Watermarks are only created when the config $watermark="gfx/watermark.png"; has been uncommented.
- Set Team Centre->System Setup->Download/Preview Sizes->Screen to "Allow Restricted Download" (to allow download of screen sized watermarks)
- run pages/tools/update_previews.php?previewbased=true to create watermarks
- You should recreate previews of all resources if you are enabling watermarks and there are already resources in your system.
- User Groups need the 'w' permission to see watermarks.
- Resources you want watermarked must be Restricted to the group
- Admins don't see watermarks, so test the General User's view